sábado, 15 de agosto de 2015

31~

ENG
Before you start reading I want to tell you that this text has been written by my friend Yuna and by me.It's the first time we do this and I want to thank her for making this possible.I decided not to translate it.I hope you enjoy this.

ESP
Antes de que comencéis  a leer quiero comentaros que este texto ha sido escrito por mi amiga Yuna y por mi.Es la primera vez que hacemos esto y quiero agradecerle el hacer esto posible.He decidido no traducirlo.Espero que lo disfrutéis.
____________________


I still can feel the day that I found some of broken pieces of you.

I saw the sorrow soaked into droplets.

I looked at you while you fixed your gaze on outside of the window at rainy season.

You sipped a coffee and our eyes just met.

You said about the days you wandered streets in midnight

I didn’t know how to spilt out the words that I grabbed in my hand.

I know that we can spread our wings.

Despite all the suffering, let this heart beat and

your eyes will rise as the sun finds its place in the sky.

Just tell me why you can't make a single step,

and I'll show you the place where you can fearlessly run. 




No hay comentarios: